"My work is a mixture of both handmade and digital. Basically, it starts with an ink drawing on paper. Doodling is great and has been my passion since the first days in school... I work mainly with hundreds of layers, which is very chaotic, but I don't care. I love colors, humor and balance.
These are the three necessities for my work. I don't have a smart message or a device for freedom."
- 2015: Red Dot Award
- 2015: Best Bachelor Thesis (MSD / Münster School of Design)
- 2016: German Design Award
- 2016: Joseph Binder Award
- 2016: ADC: Art Directors Club Junior Award
- 2017: ICMA – International Creative Media Award